Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Free Shoe Stampede


Today at work at approximately 4:00 PM ET, someone got on the PA system and said, "Attention, ladies- the moment you have all been waiting for has arrived. There are free designer shoes in the East conference room." You should have seen the madness that ensued immediately following- there was literally a stampede down the hallway to the conference room. I have proof- one of my male co-workers started taking photos on his camera phone once he heard all the high heels running down the hall. I am not one for pushing and shoving in the name of fashion, so I ducked out rather quickly. However, I did reach out and grab the closest pair of shoes before I made my narrow escape. Here's what I netted out with:



While they may not become a staple in my J.Crew/Anthropologie populated wardrobe, I think these shoes will be perfect for some East Village fun!

And with that, I'm now off to my Junior League meeting. How's that for leading a double life?

1 comment:

  1. What a great day at work! I work in technology and that would NEVER happen at our office. :( Glad you got a great pair of shoes.

    ReplyDelete