Thursday, February 25, 2010

Save The Date

At the beginning of this process I felt completely overwhelmed with all of the big decisions I needed to make. My first moment of pure joy in wedding planning came when I found my dress and my second moment came about a month ago when I saw my Save the Date for the first time. I worked with my talented friend and bridesmaid Kristen to design a Save the Date card for our out of town guests. Kristen did an awesome job bringing th vision to life and I love the finished result!
Please note that I said "out of town" guests. I didn't send Save the Dates to our Arkansas guest since they won't have to make travel plans for June 18. So, please know if you are reading this your invitation is forthcoming!



1 comment:

  1. Just checkin in...your wedding is coming up soon! Are you drowning the details yet? ;-)

    ReplyDelete